<body>

WOOT.
http://salt-one.blogspot.com



SMALLGROUPS.


Mic Kon-CellGroup Leader!
Alden
Esther
JiaYi
Serene
Liyuan
Rory
Inging
Tiffany
Kelvin
Ruth

Shannon-SmallGroup Leader!
Jieying
Jonathan
Mavis
Tom
James
MunHo
Corrinne
Vanessa
Zoe



BLOGchains


Alden
Estehr
Jiayi
Liyuan
Mavis
Melissa
MicKon
MicKon2
Rory
Tiffany
w.shannOn
Vanessa


BDAYS!


January
Inging-30thJan94

March
Munho- 01March96
Mickon- 18March90
Liyuan- 20March92
Zoe- 28March96

May
Tom- 1May94
Serene- 16May93
Corrinne- 26may94

August
Jiayi-10August94
Alden-31August94

September
Jieying- 16sept94
Shannon- 17sept92
Tiffany- 22sept92

October
Ruth- 4oct93

November
Mavis- 18Nov94
Rory- 10Nov93
Vanessa- 23Nov94

December
Esther- 01dec93
Kelvin- 30dec93

Tagboard




PAST ENTRIES

♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ April 2010

Credits

CREDIT GOES TO ! :)





Sunday, February 1, 2009

Artist: John Waller,
Song: While I'm Waiting
Album: popular lyric

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait

I will move ahead, bold and confident
Takeing every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord


Last Updated @ 11:50 PM

&1thess 5:16 says be joyful always! =D