<body>

WOOT.
http://salt-one.blogspot.com



SMALLGROUPS.


Mic Kon-CellGroup Leader!
Alden
Esther
JiaYi
Serene
Liyuan
Rory
Inging
Tiffany
Kelvin
Ruth

Shannon-SmallGroup Leader!
Jieying
Jonathan
Mavis
Tom
James
MunHo
Corrinne
Vanessa
Zoe



BLOGchains


Alden
Estehr
Jiayi
Liyuan
Mavis
Melissa
MicKon
MicKon2
Rory
Tiffany
w.shannOn
Vanessa


BDAYS!


January
Inging-30thJan94

March
Munho- 01March96
Mickon- 18March90
Liyuan- 20March92
Zoe- 28March96

May
Tom- 1May94
Serene- 16May93
Corrinne- 26may94

August
Jiayi-10August94
Alden-31August94

September
Jieying- 16sept94
Shannon- 17sept92
Tiffany- 22sept92

October
Ruth- 4oct93

November
Mavis- 18Nov94
Rory- 10Nov93
Vanessa- 23Nov94

December
Esther- 01dec93
Kelvin- 30dec93

Tagboard




PAST ENTRIES

♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ April 2010

Credits

CREDIT GOES TO ! :)





Saturday, May 23, 2009

If you were to get an e-mail from God ...

As you got up this morning, I watched you and hope you would talk to me, even if it was just a few words, asking my opinion or thanking me for something good that happened in your life yesterday - but I noticed you were too busy trying to do your hair and pack your things.

I waited again. When you ran around the house getting ready, I knew there would be a few minutes for you to stop and say "hello", but you were too busy.

At one point, you had to wait fifteen minutes with nothing to do except sit in a chair. Then I saw you spring to your feet. I thought you wanted to talk to me but you ran to the phone and called a friend to get the latest gossip.

I watched as you went to school and I waited patiently all day long. With all your activities, I guess you were too busy to say anything to me.

I noticed that before lunch, you looked around. May be you felt too embarrassed to talk to me, which is why you didn't bow your head. You glanced three or four tables over and you noticed some of your friends talking to me briefly before they ate, but you didn't. That's okay.

There is still more time left, and I have hope that you will talk to me, yet you went home and it seems as if you had lots of things to do. After a few of them were done, you turned on the TV. I don't know if you like TV or not, just about anything goes there and you spent a lot of time each day in front of it, not thinking about anything, just enjoying the show. And you also do that the same thing for your laptop.

I waited patiently again as you watched the TV and ate your meal, but again you didn't talk to me.

Bedtime - I guess you felt too tired. After you said goodnight to your family or perhaps your friend you just had a conversation to, you plopped into bed and fell asleep in no time. That's okay because you may not realize that I am always there for you.

And, I got patience more than you will ever know. I even want to teach I love you so much that I wait everyday for a nod, prayer or thought or a thankful part of your heart. It is hard to have a one-sided conversation.

Well, you are getting up again and once again I will wait with nothing but love for you, hoping that today you will give me some time.

Have a nice day!
Your friend,
GOD


Last Updated @ 11:01 PM

&1thess 5:16 says be joyful always! =D